Governors have agreed that the following dress code will continue to be encouraged.
- A white shirt or polo
- A blue sweatshirt or fleece (each with logo)
- Black or grey shorts/trousers or skirt
- A blue summer dress for girls
- Sensible low black shoes/sandals
- Children need a coat in school at all times
- Sun hats and Sun cream during summer months
- A plain white t-shirt or polo shirt
- Plain blue or black shorts/ plimsolls KS1/KS2 trainers for school/field PE
(PE kit to be kept in school in a shoe bag at all times)
Earrings- Studs only – take out on PE days or taped for PE
Nail varnish / make up not to be worn
Please can all items of uniform be clearly labelled with the name of the child currently using it. It is essential that all items of your child’s clothing and property are clearly labelled. The school reserves the right to dispose of unnamed unclaimed clothing as appropriate. Please make sure that your child can recognise his or her name tag encourage your child to be responsible for his or her possessions and to think for themselves.
The Governors aim has been to promote a smart appearance, yet retain an element of choice which allows parents to ‘shop around’ and to discourage the wearing of denims/jeans and fashion shoes/boots.
Uniform Order Form: